Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Purdue 11/24/18 Noon ESPN2

17 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Stadium seats covered in goose poop, closed concession stand, food selling out by the second quarter, the donor room resembling an airport terminal, malfunctioning scoreboard, quiet crowd for the biggest game of the season...

If Gregg Doyel wasn't so busy constantly worshiping Jeff Brohm and Rondale Moore, he could probably write a pretty scathing article about this that might actually find its way into Glass's peripheral vision.

And that's before we even start talking about the product on the field!

Years ago, I went with a friend to a football game at Ball State. It was early November, and there had been freezing rain and sleet the night before. The south end zone bleachers at BSU aren't connected to the other seats, and instead of actually doing their jobs and de-icing the metal bleacher seats and stairs, the event staff simply put up caution tape and had security stand guard to keep anyone from entering that area.

Ball State has a tendency to half-@$$ it when it comes to handling athletic events because the games are usually so sparsely attended, and the "who cares" attitude their employees operate with reflects this. It's one thing for a mid-major program with limited resources to be this way, but a Power-5 school that siphons Big Ten Network money every year should be above these kinds of shenanigans. As I mentioned in my previous post, the whole program looked bad this weekend, not just the play on the field. I guarantee these pictures and the events of last Saturday will be used by opposing coaches to recruit against us, not that they need the extra help. Glass needs to get his head out of his rectum and get serious about fixing this program.

looks like my fellow New Albany Bulldog alum Rondale Moore had a decent game against IU...I wonder if him and Romeo had a visit saturday...teammates on New Albany's 2016 4A state champs ?