Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Purdue 11/24/18 Noon ESPN2

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Why does the administration not care about athletics?

They have spent millions on athletics.  Archie Miller is one of the top 10 paid basketball coaches in the country.  We're ranked #1 nationally in soccer.

I think they aren't doing football the justice they should; but I think they care about sports.

We are vanilla, undisciplined, and soft.  It's getting very, very old.  Someone.  ANYone...make a damned play.  We have to throw screen passes against long yardage because our QB can't throw it down the field today.  We get roughing the passer penalties.  Chop blocks.  Personal fouls.  Undisciplined garbage.  This team frustrates me SO much.  I know it's not all Ramsey...   Allen needs to really be taken to task after this season.  His team looks horrible.

The undisciplined factor just showed up. Just a dumb penalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Old Friend said:

We are vanilla, undisciplined, and soft.  It's getting very, very old.  Someone.  ANYone...make a damned play.  We have to throw screen passes against long yardage because our QB can't throw it down the field today.  We get roughing the passer penalties.  Chop blocks.  Personal fouls.  Undisciplined garbage.  This team frustrates me SO much.  I know it's not all Ramsey...   Allen needs to really be taken to task after this season.  His team looks horrible.

Allen is just a reincarnation of Bill Lynch and/or Mike Davis. Folks here have written this ad nauseam, but it's so true -- to not conduct a national search after pulling the plug on Wilson was absolutely reprehensible. 

Just now, Old Friend said:

They have spent millions on athletics.  Archie Miller is one of the top 10 paid basketball coaches in the country.  We're ranked #1 nationally in soccer.

I think they aren't doing football the justice they should; but I think they care about sports.

I probably do mean more football. Basketball still has to prove itself though. Soccer doesn’t mean anything compared to football and basketball. Nothing seems to ever change

Sorry for the repeat post but....

We are only 8 months away from:

-This off season the team has been working out better than any team in the history of football.

-The defense is looking better than ever in practice (against our offense. LOL)

-The offense is looking better than ever in practice (against our defense. LOL)

-The team is really focused.

-The media picked us to only win 4 or 5 games which is crazy.

-We gave away a few games last year and there is no reason we should not win 8

-I see 8 and if things go well 9 wins (those are the annual posts that amuse me the most).

ETC ETC

Rinse and repeat.

OK, so we got lucky with that penalty. But why the eff do you field that punt inside the 10 when you've got 5 guys bearing down on you and if you let it go, it's clearly gonna roll into the end zone? This team lacks football intelligence. And I have to think a lot of that is a reflection of the coaching. 

3 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Sorry for the repeat post but....

We are only 8 months away from:

-This off season the team has been working out better than any team in the history of football.

-The defense is looking better than ever in practice (against our offense. LOL)

-The offense is looking better than ever in practice (against our defense. LOL)

-The team is really focused.

-The media picked us to only win 4 or 5 games which is crazy.

-We gave away a few games last year and there is no reason we should not win 8

-I see 8 and if things go well 9 wins (those are the annual posts that amuse me the most).

ETC ETC

Rinse and repeat.

I need this post sent to me every year along with a post to remind me not to spend a dime on BTN+ when I can listen to Fisch online and see highlights on Youtube.