Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

IU vs UC Davis

Thanks man, the VA PT has done all they can (will) do and because of other issues I can't take certain medications. I'm going to start CBD oil and have continued stretching, yoga, and constant tens unit. The severity of pain comes and goes though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Try CBD salve. Both knees are bone on bone and need replaced. Waiting for Medicare next yr to kick in. This stuff works wonders along with the CBD oil.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

Total BS this game is on BTN+ instead of the Maryland/Marshall game!  I’m out of market, so already pay extra just to get BTN.  Insulting for me to throw down extra for the ‘+’ crap.  There’s 120 people at the Xfinity Center watching, 30% of them from Marshall, so you know not too many on the TV feed. Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State football would never be dealt this trash. BTN treats IU like crap!