Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs UT Arlington - Tues., 11/20 @ 7:00 ET

2 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think Forester could get some more time in the latter half of the season, seems like the kind of player that just needs some time to figure out the pack line/offensive flow. Mezi has shown some good things so far this year and the lack of depth is definitely playing into that.

I agree with you, but I also think these are the perfect games to give those guys a little floor time and get some of that experience. 

Just now, Red1 said:

I agree with you, but I also think these are the perfect games to give those guys a little floor time and get some of that experience. 

I think youll see that more in the second half, but this is also important game time for the upper half of the rotation. Gotta get some continuity before heading to Cameron Indoor.

Just now, Me So Hornsby said:

I think youll see that more in the second half, but this is also important game time for the upper half of the rotation. Gotta get some continuity before heading to Cameron Indoor.

Good point.

I think youre right. I hope he can come into his own, I remember how much hype was around him when he was coming into his freshman year. Ton of talk about potential and talent. Maybe he just needs a lot more time, he could be a solid piece his junior-senior year or he end could end up playing for a mid major program.

This is exactly why I’ve been so perplexed about Moore. I remember the hype he had coming in. So much so that I remember his name popping up on a mock draft board. Then he gets to Bloomington and never sees the floor? It’s still early in his career of course, maybe he makes a leap forward later this season, into next. For now though, it looks as if Archie has zero confidence in him as a player. I feel he is someone’s transfer dream.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, cappymo14 said:

This is exactly why I’ve been so perplexed about Moore. I remember the hype he had coming in. So much so that I remember his name popping up on a mock draft board. Then he gets to Bloomington and never sees the floor? It’s still early in his career of course, maybe he makes a leap forward later this season, into next. For now though, it looks as if Archie has zero confidence in him as a player. I feel he is someone’s transfer dream.

It s like the first round draft pick that doesnt see the floor for 3 years. Draft/recruit on talent, sometimes it doesnt work out or takes time. Kind of a crap shoot sometimes

6 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

When he came in at the end of the Marquette game, he was on the block during a free throw.  When the free throw went up, he got pushed off the block like he weighed about 100 pounds.