Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs UT Arlington - Tues., 11/20 @ 7:00 ET

Just now, cappymo14 said:

4 point game 4:00 in. 6 turnovers. 3 bad shots.
It’s not over reacting. Its realism.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So what? This team is bad? We have five players out, playing in the fifth game of the year and we are playing sluggish two days after the first road game of the year. Save me the chicken little sky is falling routine. Im not happy about the sloppy/lackluster effort to start but im not going to freak out and overreact. 

So what? This team is bad? We have five players out, playing in the fifth game of the year and we are playing sluggish two days after the first road game of the year. Save me the chicken little sky is falling routine. Im not happy about the sloppy/lackluster effort to start but im not going to freak out and overreact. 

Have I? Overreacted? I didn’t say any of that friend.

Just now, cappymo14 said:

Have I? Overreacted? I didn’t say any of that friend.

Not saying you did, but thats what I was referencing. These threads are painful when everyone starts to freak out about an early season game where we arent up by 40 in the first ten minutes.

IU will win. I think some need more toughness. But the big thing in my opinion is staying mentally in the game. Not making these bad passes, transition defense at times. Hopefully as the younger guys get more floor time that will decrease considerably.

Still can't figure out what's up with Clifton Moore? He barely played last season and early on this year, that hasn't changed. Is he lazy in practice? Does he not have the skill set to fit in Archie's plan? Does he pout when he doesn't play, pushing him further in the dog house -- if he indeed is in the dog house? With Davis and McRoberts out, it seems like a 6-10 fella would be useful ... Puzzling ... 

1 minute ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

This is just bad basketball. We just look like we’re half assing everything

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We’re down 6 scholarship players. Give them a break 

Still can't figure out what's up with Clifton Moore? He barely played last season and early on this year, that hasn't changed. Is he lazy in practice? Does he not have the skill set to fit in Archie's plan? Does he pout when he doesn't play, pushing him further in the dog house -- if he indeed is in the dog house? With Davis and McRoberts out, it seems like a 6-10 fella would be useful ... Puzzling ... 

Can’t be much worse than Justin Smith this year.

Man, hope he gets some confidence going at some point.

Durham missing 3’s left and right again.

Don’t mind me, I’m just frustrated with our effort..... but I’m not really overreacting.. haha