Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Arkansas - 11/18 @ 3:30 ET

I'm doing great actually, but thanks for the concern. If a guy like you enjoyed my posts I'd be doing something wrong. 

Yup! You’re doing great. Keep up the condescension and criticizing our women’s team for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

That's a terrible loss come ncaa selection time. If Anderson and Durham have to play a lot of minutes it's going to be a very long year

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Agreed. The selection committee absolutely looks at these games, especially if you’re on the bubble. Arkansas is not an NCAA caliber team, so this goes in the “Bad Loss” column for sure.

14 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

I think Green would have helped a lot today. I mean he would have been a huge upgrade over Damezi. Also he would have looked for a shot and not passed the ball around the arc.

We need a backup point, and Green would've helped in that sense that he would've been a warm body to take minutes from Anderson.  The way Arkansas was playing defense though he would've been terrible in his own right.

Just now, rcs29 said:

Couldn't stop Gafford. Loose with the ball. Number of players just didn't show up. It's just one game so no need to overreact. Just like there was no reason to overreact after beating Marquette.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Agreed we need some of our players back desperately Mcroberts was so refreshing because he was one guy who was never going to need to be shown the bench for not trying. 

Definitely not considered a “bad loss” by the committee. It’s probably a Quad 1loss on the road at worst it’s a quad 2 loss. Not even close to being a bad loss.

Unremarkable loss to the committee, war crime to Hoosier fans. Disparity is fun.

I think Green would have helped a lot today. I mean he would have been a huge upgrade over Damezi. Also he would have looked for a shot and not passed the ball around the arc.

That’s the one thing I think was overlooked on the injury report. Everyone only talked about McRoberts. Even though he takes a lot of heat on the board, Green is a guy I want in the game during gut check moments. Would’ve helped a ton today. Overall the team’s fine. Young guys learned lesson today that will help them down the conference stretch. These are games that need to be scheduled every year. That’s how you prepare for a tough conference schedule. Just an unfortunate outcome today.

Agreed. The selection committee absolutely looks at these games, especially if you’re on the bubble. Arkansas is not an NCAA caliber team, so this goes in the “Bad Loss” column for sure.

Disagree. Quad 1 loss on the road. Not going to hurt as much as you think. Not a “Bad loss”.

That's a terrible loss come ncaa selection time. If Anderson and Durham have to play a lot of minutes it's going to be a very long year

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

not even close to being a terrible loss come ncaa selection time. Losing home games to quad 3 and 4 teams would be terrible losses. Losing a 1 pt game to a quad 1 (1-75), or at worst quad 2 (76-135) is hardly considered a “terrible loss”.