Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Arkansas - 11/18 @ 3:30 ET

1 minute ago, cbp4iu said:

I thought Phinsee was fouled on that last take. It looked more of a foul than that last one

With the way the officials were calling the game, that's not a foul on Arkansas, but that's a foul on IU every time. Any contact against IU they called it a foul, apparently not the other way

And I'm sure the 300 people who go to their games are pumped about that. 

There’s really no reason for you to be completely rude and condescending about this, but you’ve demonstrated plenty of immaturity in the past so this is pretty on brand.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Too many bonehead plays or we'd have been up by 8 and not worried about this. Damezi crapping the bed, Romeo not being strong with the ball. Not taking advantage of a 4 on 2 situation.. 

As usual, Morgan trying to put the team on his back. 

Ugh, that hurts knowing we had it

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

There’s really no reason for you to be completely rude and condescending about this, but you’ve demonstrated plenty of immaturity in the past so this is pretty on brand.

Awe, someone's in his feelings. I guess stating facts is immature?

2 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

I love our women’s team. Went to like 10 games last year including the Final Four. But when MEN play like girls, they are going to lose.

You have a lot of growing up to do.  

2 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

I thought Phinsee was fouled on that last take. It looked more of a foul than that last one

On the rebound at the Ark end he he absolutely was fouled by the player going over his back - that's what made that deciding foul so maddening for sure.