Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Romeo Langford Is Legit, And So Is Indiana

1 hour ago, ebridges24 said:

What do you mean, "talking heads are calling it controversial"? What's being said? Please and thank you.

Whoever was in the studio the other night with Greenburg, maybe J Will and SVP were all saying you don't call the foul there.  It might have been someone else besides J Will.

8 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Whoever was in the studio the other night with Greenburg, maybe J Will and SVP were all saying you don't call the foul there.  It might have been someone else besides J Will.

LaPhonso Ellis was in studio during the game on Sunday w/Mr. NIT.

Justin Smith not showing up at all was our biggest issue. We can expect some turnovers in a game like that, we can expect foul trouble in a game like that but our arguably 3rd best player being completely lost with no intensity killed us.

He was putrid and that frustrates me because he is more athletically gifted than almost anyone on the court any given night

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Funny how he's being labeled as a slasher now. Any time I saw him play in high school arguably the most impressive part of his game was his lights out jumper. Not sure if it's yips or if he got so much stronger that he lost his touch a bit over the summer, but whenever his jumper comes back this team will be so much more dangerous. 

16 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Justin Smith not showing up at all was our biggest issue. We can expect some turnovers in a game like that, we can expect foul trouble in a game like that but our arguably 3rd best player being completely lost with no intensity killed us.

He was putrid and that frustrates me because he is more athletically gifted than almost anyone on the court any given night

I fear we’re gonna get a lot of this from Smith. His mental processing in game is a little slow and his instincts/reactions mitigate his physical advantages.  If we didn’t know he was a great athlete from his testing, I doubt we would think it by watching him play. He’s polar opposite of Phinisee, who sees and processes so quickly. 

Throw some alley oops to Smith or something. GOTTA figure out a way to get the guy with a 48" vertical involved in the offense!

I get the feeling when watching him that he just doesn’t use it very effectively. You’d think if we have a guy with a 48” vertical that he would be able to finish better than he’s shown. It seems like when it makes sense to rise up and throw it down over someone he tries to just lay it in and then when you wouldn’t advise going for a dunk that’s when he decides to.

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Jeff Goodman's new mock draft has Romeo slipping to a projected #10 spot. Could a Romeo, Phinissee, TJD, Hunter, Keion lineup be plausible??!!??

PS: strangely enough, I did NOT see Nojel Eastern currently projected as a first rounder

He’s too good to enter the draft. He will be the cornerstone of a new franchise 

Romeos 3 pt shooting woes will hurt his draft stock how much who knows.