Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stromboli

IUBB vs. Marquette 11/14 at 8:30 ET

@peegs: Based on warm-up participation, Indiana will be without Zach McRoberts (back), Devonte Green (thigh bruise), Race Thompson (concussion) and Jerome Hunter (leg) tonight. No surprise on the latter two but first two were a bit of a question mark. #iubb

Just now, ccgeneral said:

@peegs: Based on warm-up participation, Indiana will be without Zach McRoberts (back), Devonte Green (thigh bruise), Race Thompson (concussion) and Jerome Hunter (leg) tonight. No surprise on the latter two but first two were a bit of a question mark. #iubb

Well dang it 

50 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Safe bet to say there is zero chance this game is over by 8:30 and we miss at least 3 minutes of game play in the game we care about? I say yes it is

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

It's 2018, you'd think people could get this 2-hour window crap figured out

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The strength and conditioning program needs to change given how many injuries this team has at the start of the season. Unacceptable.

Seems like the only one that could be tied to that is McBob, but I'm not even sure about that. And we don't know the nature of Jerome's "injury"

6 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The strength and conditioning program needs to change given how many injuries this team has at the start of the season. Unacceptable.

You can’t do anything about them. Injuries are random, not because of our strength and conditioning program.

Seems like the only one that could be tied to that is McBob, but I'm not even sure about that. And we don't know the nature of Jerome's "injury"
I agree 100 percent but look who the poster was lol. I dont mind gradman but he is a major over reactor lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

You mean like 98% of games take longer than 2 hours? Why can't they just make the broadcast scheduled for 2 1/2 hrs?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Exactly! 15-20 minutes of fill in updates and previews can't be any worse than normal, non-game espn programming.

15 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

I agree. Pretty inexcusable how Clif is casting the beginning of season injury spell on so many of our guys.