Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stromboli

IUBB vs. Marquette 11/14 at 8:30 ET

Sorry for the re-post, but I shared this in the Analysis article thread also. I figured this is more appropriate here - enjoy!

Edited by rbkl

No word today but on radio show yesterday archie said he was knocked out in practice sunday in a Collison.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Was it Darren Collison? Snicker snicker

Not making light of concussions but couldn’t pass up the pun.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Really looking forward to the matchup. Howard is a beast and probably going to get his. The key is stopping everyone else around him and forcing contested shots.

Not going to lie, I have a bad feeling about the game. Hoping we can pull it out!

3 hours ago, HoosierCoop said:

I am anxious to see us go up against some competition tonight.

First Five?:  Juwan, Smith, Fitzner?, Langford, Phinisee

2nd Five?:  Davis, McBob, Green?, Anderson, Al?

I like this lineup which gives us more size and let’s McBob come off the bench with Green and Anderson. Gonna miss Hunter in this contest.

Not starting out good. Comcast is working on “technical difficulties” and my service comes and goes. I hope I don’t have to show them what a rabid foaming at the mouth Hoosier basketball fan looks like that’s deprived of his video feed. I’ve been waiting ALL day for this! 🤬
GO HOOSIERS!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

21 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Safe bet to say there is zero chance this game is over by 8:30 and we miss at least 3 minutes of game play in the game we care about? I say yes it is

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Unless 2016 Nova vs Oklahoma shows up in the 2nd half, they won't stretch the last 2 minutes of gametime into a half hour.