Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2018 College Cup

Well first off UConn had amateur hour all over the place. First the broadcast was constently cutting out. I thought it was my computer but then I tried on my phone and had a friend try from a completely different wifi network and it cut out just as bad. Also their live stats were not working from what I could tell. Lastly, like Butler UConn plays on football field for soccer and lines really confusing.

With that said neither of these teams scare me and both have defenses that leak like a sieve. All we need to do is control Abdou Mbacke Thiam (which we did the 1st time playing him limiting him to 1 shot while he has gone off on most other teams) and UConn has little else. URI was unable to and as a result blew a 3-1 lead into a 4-3 loss.

I trust us to stop Thiam and if we build a lead like URI did of 2 goals UConn is finished. From the moment this game kicked off I could tell we operate on another level from either of these teams and I hope we can get an easy 2 goal or better win as we should. 

Like I said I am not sure what the world I am going to do from 30,000 feet during the game but I may be using this board and twitter to keep updated.

At 30,000 ft. On wifi but to slow for video so following the tweets and have not seen the goals yet. Should land with 25 min. left and can watch on youtubetv for end.

Not much to say since I can’t see anything but glad were eating Uconn’s lunch right now.

IU loves to score when i have no access to follow. First 2 goals scored in 10 min on takeoff before wifi activates and last 2 the 10 min you lose wifi on landing. Can now watch last bit on phone since I’ve arrived!

Go Hoosiers!