Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
southernindianahoosier2

Should IU experiment with bringing the Bison mascot back this basketball season?

Should the Indiana Men’s B-ball team bring back the bison mascot this year?

Would anyone else besides me love to see an alternate IU basketball jersey that features the bison in its design? Think Kansas and it’s Jayhawk on its uniform, but only IU and a Bison.

Is anyone on this site Savy enough to make a mock up design?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Basketball? No. Football? Maybe. I'd rather just release a herd of bison on the field to create chaos and excitement. Maybe one of them tramples the opposing team's best player. It could be passed off as an accident. The IUFB program needs something to make them cool and exciting. Hey if FCTC gets canned at Georgia we can entice him back to be the mascot. He is more than qualified. Get him a cool lookin bison suit with candy striped pants and let him clap as much as his little heart desires.

I’ve been a fan of bringing the bison back as a mascot for years now. I never really thought about it being a basketball thing, I think it would look out of place at a basketball game but I do think it would be great for football. Maybe like Ole Miss did this year. I don’t know for sure if it’s only for football but they had their landshark mascot that I assume only shows up for football games.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners