Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB @ Oakland

We hit the road for the first time to take on the Golden Grizzlies @ 1 pm. WatchESPN has a free stream. Go Hoosiers!

ABOUT THE GOLDEN GRIZZLIES
Oakland is coming in to Sunday's matchup after a 104-61 loss at Central Michigan on Thursday night. They opened up the season against Grace Christian in a 94-48 win. They are led in the first two games by senior guard and Horizon League preseason second team selection Taylor Jones (23.0 ppg., 5.5 apg.). Junior forward Chloe Guingrich adds 11.0 ppg. and 6.5 rpg. They were picked to finish seventh overall in the Horizon League this season and finished 15-16 overall in 2017-18. IU leads the all-time series with Oakland, 3-0. The two teams last met on Dec. 17, 2016 in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in an 84-59 win for the Hoosiers.

Preview

Stream

Radio

Live Stats

Also these teams we are playing are not gonna get us ready for B1G play.

The team needs to get used to playing together before throwing them to the wolves.

I don’t know why everyone is so antsy to face stiff competition so early. For men and women.

There can be a benefit of getting some momentum and getting used to one another before facing your toughest competition.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The team needs to get used to playing together before throwing them to the wolves.

I don’t know why everyone is so antsy to face stiff competition so early. For men and women.

There can be a benefit of getting some momentum and getting used to one another before facing your toughest competition.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I get that but we look awful right now. Playing one of the worst teams in div 1...are you watching this game? It's hard to watch.

We are winning, but if we play a team that can score at all we are in trouble. Over 20 turnovers...