Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Maryland 11/10/18 Noon BTN

1 minute ago, HoosierX said:

That was a phenomenal pass

The more I see Ramsey make throws like that, the more frustrated I am that DeBord has been handicapping our offense so much this season. His arm is fine for what we need. 

36 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The more I see Ramsey make throws like that, the more frustrated I am that DeBord has been handicapping our offense so much this season. His arm is fine for what we need. 

I'll give credit where credit is due...he's playing much better today and has been more accurate (the first drive or two were awful, however); but if you seriously think he's thrown the ball this way all season, you haven't been watching, or watching objectively.  

9 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I'll give credit where credit is due...he's playing much better today and has been more accurate (the first drive or two were awful, however); but if you seriously think he's thrown the ball this way all season, you haven't been watching, or watching objectively.  

He threw it well in the 4th quarter of the Minnesota game too. My position all year has been that his arm, while not exceptionally strong, is strong enough to make passes 15-20 yards down field. If we want Ramsey to improve on being able to stretch the defense he has to be given the opportunity to throw downfield. Often times when he has, he has made good throws like today. So, that's why it has been so frustrating to see the vast majority of passes be so close to the line of scrimmage. We're limiting ourselves more than we need to. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

We get our biggest lead of the day and it took Maryland 22 seconds to cut it in half.

I thought special teams was something Allen was supposed to have a good handle on?

Just seems like its always something. Rarely have I seen all three groups (offense, defense. ST) string together a good game at the same time. Guess that is why we are so inconsistent.