Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Montana State - 11/9 - 8:00 ET

Starters are scoring 1.5 points per possession used. I don’t care how the offense looks if that keeps up. 

Yeah, I mean look where we were last year versus where we are now. Night and day. We have dominated at both ends when rotational players are in the game while other teams struggle. We are not a top ten team. We will not be a beautiful offensive team. We will be a team that wins with defense and turning defense into offense. We have to shoot free throws better. Only thing I am worried about right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, mdn82 said:

Yeah, I mean look where we were last year versus where we are now. Night and day. We have dominated at both ends when rotational players are in the game while other teams struggle. We are not a top ten team. We will not be a beautiful offensive team. We will be a team that wins with defense and turning defense into offense. We have to shoot free throws better. Only thing I am worried about right now.

Agreed. Especially at the clip we are drawing them. No excuse to be sub 75% as a team. 

On 11/10/2018 at 11:32 AM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

That would be something. He’d be the most talented redshirt in the country. Would actually help class balance.

I’m rooting for his health and want him back ASAP though of course.

I agree.  Something just seems really off here though.

Pretty comfortable saying that the program would’ve announced a “suspension for team rules” or that he was sitting out due to eligibility concerns as they have in the past if it were one of those issues. They explicitly stated it is due to injury concern.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Due to life totally sucking a## right now, I've missed both games until well later. I'll get back upright and be posting during games again here soon. Thoughts? Looking good. Doing what they need to do to weaker opponents. Break. The. Neck. Free throws.....Oy.  Figure that out before conference play, please! Hope you all are doing good!