Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

(2019) ATH DaShaun Brown to IU

19 hours ago, mamasa said:

Yes projects as a WR on offense and safety on defense. Raw talent. Speed isn’t a question here. It’s where does he fit. He’s a hs QB similar to that of Reece...just a poor mans reece Taylor. Plays in a lower division of wisky football as well. Didn’t camp a lot this past summer. From what I’ve read and heard from people and podcasts is Wisconsin offered early and he didn’t jump to take the offer so basically everyone backed off and we jumped on. Intriguing prospect in my eyes. 

11 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Until pen hits paper, not trusting his commitment. 

Can I ask why? Everything I’ve heard is that’s hes pretty solid and visit went very very well when he was on campus. 

1 hour ago, lucel15 said:

Can I ask why? Everything I’ve heard is that’s hes pretty solid and visit went very very well when he was on campus. 

In my opinion, it's just the way football is. I don't trust any verbals in football.

I don't disagree that until signing day anything can happen, but for the most part we've held onto our commitments. 

Definitely true. Nature of football recruiting is so fickle though, so I too remain passive on commitments until signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app