Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) CG Harlond Beverly to Miami

Having been named the MVP in a game just yesterday, Beverly seemed non-existent in today's Montverde Academy 64-51 loss to La Lumiere and Keion Brooks.  He did not start the game nor did he start the 3rd Q.  Wasn't the easiest to keep track of, but I think he only played around 6 min. in the 1st half and maybe 10 in the 2nd half.   I have him for just 5 points on 2-2 FG; 1-1 on 3's; 2 TO and 2 stls.  

Anyone else that watched, please chime in.

Jake Weingarten - Harlond Beverly has six schools on him the hardest at the moment, which includes: Baylor, Georgia, Miami, Virginia, Xavier, and Indiana. As for where he lands, it’s tough to make a prediction at this time. Him being slow with this process and taking his time has helped, more schools have gotten involved and that will continue.

43 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jake Weingarten - Harlond Beverly has six schools on him the hardest at the moment, which includes: Baylor, Georgia, Miami, Virginia, Xavier, and Indiana. As for where he lands, it’s tough to make a prediction at this time. Him being slow with this process and taking his time has helped, more schools have gotten involved and that will continue.

Interesting that MSU isn’t mentioned

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

For perspective he is from Southfiled MI (suburb of Detroit) which makes Xavier and IU the 'closest drives' if that has any bearing on the decision.

Xavier      264 miles

Indiana    342 mi

Virginia    601 mi

Georgia    750 mi

Baylor      1,209 mi

Miami      1,396 mi

I think we need to get this kid. We need all the guard help we can get. Just a gut feeling with no inside info, but I feel like Brooks is going to MSU. 

I think we need to get this kid. We need all the guard help we can get. Just a gut feeling with no inside info, but I feel like Brooks is going to MSU. 
That would be a total buzz kill if izzo gets him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Cameron Justice from IUPUI would be a good grad transfer. Kentucky Mr. Basketball out of HS. Top 40 in the country in scoring this year. 6’3 with a smooth game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I watched that kid play when in HS. I think he can play, can really light it up

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app