Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) CG Harlond Beverly to Miami

On 3/1/2019 at 12:33 PM, JVIU98 said:

I don't understand why people don't think Archie wants to get out and run.  He has said this over and over.  He wants to push the ball, but it has to be off of defensive steals or rebounds.  He is not going to run an offense that takes quick shots when the defense is back.  He wants to take an early layup/3 off transition or make the defense work and hopefully break down.  He has said this for two years now.

Bingo. Play defense and you get to play fast 

4 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Nah. We send that stuff to recruits all the time. Everyone does.

We send straight up pictures. But I was under the impression that edits like that aren’t allowed. Which makes sense. Schools could do a lot better a job than Tipton edits. 

1 minute ago, 8bucks said:

Pretty sure we can if it goes directly to the kid. If we publish it and send out to the public then a different story

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Id be shocked if that were the case. As I said I think we would be making them for kids over Tipton if that were the case. 

@jakeweingarten: Miami is hosting Top-40 senior Harlond Beverly for an official visit today, a source told Stockrisers and Prep Hoops. His last visit was to Indiana.

Appreciate the update. Many of us remember from the Scout forum days what happened to Brown after he visited Miami. Hope that doesn’t happen with Beverly.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Napleshoosier said:

True, but Miami sucks!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Hot girls, AMAZING food, unique culture, beautiful beaches, AMAZING music.....yeah.....agreed.  Now.....Naples.....white bread central....Naples sucks my friend.  Signed.....A Fort Myers resident.

14 hours ago, Napleshoosier said:

True, but Miami sucks!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, mookied39 said:

Hot girls, AMAZING food, unique culture, beautiful beaches, AMAZING music.....yeah.....agreed.  Now.....Naples.....white bread central....Naples sucks my friend.  Signed.....A Fort Myers resident.

You guys both know that if there’s a “rate places in Florida” off topic thread I’m all in, but for this thread...

Harlond Beverly.

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

You guys both know that if there’s a “rate places in Florida” off topic thread I’m all in, but for this thread...

Harlond Beverly.

:Ices wrist from the slap::

I never see any off topic posts in other threads.....I mean especially a whopping 2.

Ok.....Beverley.....I have family in Orlando.  They have seen him play a few times, and they came away VERY impressed.  Hope the Hoosiers get this kid.

1 minute ago, mookied39 said:

:Ices wrist from the slap::

I never see any off topic posts in other threads.....I mean especially a whopping 2.

Ok.....Beverley.....I have family in Orlando.  They have seen him play a few times, and they came away VERY impressed.  Hope the Hoosiers get this kid.

Can he hit the three ball?