Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs U of Southern Indiana (Exhibition) - Thurs., 11/1

Seriously. I have to get up at 5 to drive my daughter (my weekend soon to be ex wife works....) to, ironically B-Town for a gymnastics competition. And I have STILL yet to see the Hoosiers. I've done seen the Sycamores replay from last night...... The hell IU?

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

Didn't look at anything yesterday when the actual game was over, but just watching the game on BTN replay, a couple thoughts in my head:

1) I really like Rob.

2)  I was impressed with our defense but we need to have quicker feet to get out to the three point line.  It was better than last year but still a hot team can hit too many on us.

3) I thought Romeo tried to attack the game too much.  When he let the game come to him/waited for his opportunity, he was more productive.

4)  I don't see a real big role for Davis.

5)  Get Damezi minues (and a haircut).

Didn't look at anything yesterday when the actual game was over, but just watching the game on BTN replay, a couple thoughts in my head:
1) I really like Rob.
2)  I was impressed with our defense but we need to have quicker feet to get out to the three point line.  It was better than last year but still a hot team can hit too many on us.
3) I thought Romeo tried to attack the game too much.  When he let the game come to him/waited for his opportunity, he was more productive.
4)  I don't see a real big role for Davis.
5)  Get Damezi minues (and a haircut).

I wasn’t real impressed with our defense. A lot of open looks but it’s still early

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

21 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

The Big Ten and BTN HATES IU. Have you guys not figured this out? But they'll be sucking us off when we win National Championship because nobody else in the conference can.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol what in the world dude

I wasn’t real impressed with our defense. A lot of open looks but it’s still early

I didn't watch the entire exhibition, thanks BTN, but ISU hit quite a few contested shot, both jumpers and in the paint. We have a lot of lengthy wings that will disrupt passing lanes. I'm more worried about our offense and JMo hiding up playing the 5 the entire season.

Ugh just tried to watch the game! Screw you BTN! I got to watch about 3/4 of the game live on my phone and was really looking forward to watching the replay on my nice 65’ tv, but BTN ruins it for me again! I’m sorry but as much money as they get, they should be able to have good broadcasts. The 15 mins of the game I did get to watch on tv was Terrible quality!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

32 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Ugh just tried to watch the game! Screw you BTN! I got to watch about 3/4 of the game live on my phone and was really looking forward to watching the replay on my nice 65’ tv, but BTN ruins it for me again! I’m sorry but as much money as they get, they should be able to have good broadcasts. The 15 mins of the game I did get to watch on tv was Terrible quality!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You can't really blame BTN. It's a student run production with the school's equipment. They certainly get a failing grade for that production lol.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, Fkfootball1 said:

The Big Ten and BTN HATES IU. Have you guys not figured this out? But they'll be sucking us off when we win National Championship because nobody else in the conference can.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

You realize that every school's exhibition's are only live on BTN+ and on BTN on tape delay, correct? They're not singling IU out...

If I remember correctly, IU had less regular season games on BTN+ than most of the league. But they hate IU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Illinois has 4 regular season games and 1 exhibition game on BTN plus this year. Lol. That would suck

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

If I remember correctly, IU had less regular season games on BTN+ than most of the league. But they hate IU

Nah, they just love ad revenue.

5 hours ago, Aeggie said:

You realize that every school's exhibition's are only live on BTN+ and on BTN on tape delay, correct? They're not singling IU out...

5 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Issue was that the replay on BTN did play as scheduled, not the fact that live game was on plus

Issue was that the replay on BTN did play as scheduled, not the fact that live game was on plus

When live events go over there schedule time this is what happens sometimes. The Nebraska/penn st volleyball game went 5 sets and was an hour over its time. They just stuck to the scheduled programming after that
Volleyball game, replay of football beyond, IU game, replay of football beyond. Once I saw volleyball game over by that much I just recorded football beyond as well.