Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs U of Southern Indiana (Exhibition) - Thurs., 11/1

6 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

After last night:

My current opinion of likely rotation players:

1. Juwan
  2. Romeo
  3. McBob
  4. Justin
  5. Rob
  6. DeVonte
  7. Al
  8. Fitz
  9. Race
  10. Jerome

That leaves Damezi, DeRon, Jake,, and Clifton as staying on the bench most nights.

After Damezi led us in scoring? Didnt watch the game just highlights.

12 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

After Damezi led us in scoring? Didnt watch the game just highlights.

He did, but it was by hitting four 3s almost entirely in the last ten minutes of the game when both teams’ focus had significantly diminished.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Man I just hope we play them one day. 

I'm not so sure I feel the same.  His teams are frustratingly helter skelter, they can look like garbage against awful teams but also play up to superior opponents.  With IU luck we'd lose despite Georgia having 20 turnovers.

Flexible lineup

There will be very few regular season games in which every player enters the contest. But Crean used the exhibition to play everybody.

“Tonight everybody played because they could,” Crean said.

There wasn’t a lot of rhyme or reason to his decisions. He even let Claxton, a 6-foot-11 big man, take the ball up the court a few times.

“It felt amazing [to take the ball up],” Claxton said. “Just having that trust from my teammates and my coaches being able to play my game and play free. I feel like that’s going to open up a lot of things for everybody else and myself.”

Just now, JHoosier914 said:

It’s because of the length of the Nebraska/Penn State volleyball game, I guess. Awful

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Is it though? Big Ten Football and Beyond is on the schedule for 12:30, after the IU game.