Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs U of Southern Indiana (Exhibition) - Thurs., 11/1

Stupid Terre Haute station isn't carrying it. Using TuneIn to listen to WHCC, which I used extensively on the road. Anyone get a link from Reddit? I've tried messing around with the Jail Broke Firestick, but, nothing yet. 

Some nice subtle changes to unis as mentioned above. Bigger stripes on the shorts (or could be shorter shorts giving that effect too), stripes on shoulders and neck almost gone, new font, bigger numbers. Modernized the classic look a little, I love it. 

4 minutes ago, JimBobJimmyBob said:

It's hard to believe BTN can get away with charging for coverage of this quality.  Yikes.

I usually don’t complain about it, but this is horrendous. Can’t even get the correct cameras to work. I want my money back

Some nice subtle changes to unis as mentioned above. Bigger stripes on the shorts (or could be shorter shorts giving that effect too), stripes on shoulders and neck almost gone, new font, bigger numbers. Modernized the classic look a little, I love it. 

Yeah, shorts definitely look shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app