Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierAloha

CFB - NFL Pick em RESULTS (Week 7)

After college football Saturday, the leader board looks like

• (11) HoosierAloha
  • (10) Old Fart, Josh
  • (9) LamarCheeks, Johnsoniu
  • (8) mamasa, rcs29, LIhoosier
  • (7) Wayne Fleek, biteoftheapple
  • (6) Naturalhoosier
  • (4) thebigweave

Do not worry though, the poster with the highest college score has only won 50% of the weeks. 

15 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

After college football Saturday, the leader board looks like

• (11) HoosierAloha
  • (10) Old Fart, Josh
  • (9) LamarCheeks, Johnsoniu
  • (8) mamasa, rcs29, LIhoosier
  • (7) Wayne Fleek, biteoftheapple
  • (6) Naturalhoosier
  • (4) thebigweave

Do not worry though, the poster with the highest college score has only won 50% of the weeks. 

Psssst.  And don't let them know that you had my college picks before you even selected the college games!   :farting_smiley:

Psssst.  And don't let them know that you had my college picks before you even selected the college games!   :farting_smiley:

I did pretty good picking the first and second place posters for the college games. I thought this week would be pretty ugly with the matchups. There were a few pretty big upsets with Wisconsin, Texas A&M, and Texas all losing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

You could actually win this week! I believe, it'll come down to the Ravens-Panthers and Colts-Raiders game for Old Fart, you, and me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

52 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

I'm certain an inanimate carbon rod is gonna win before I do...

Which one of me, Aloha and Old Fart are you calling an inanimate rod??

Points for the Simpsons reference tho

46 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Whatever you do, don't divulge my secret algorithm for picking the college games.   lol

You do have most college picks correct, while LamarCheeks has the most in the NFL.  Your algorithm is extremely difficult to pickup on unless you have the code.  Don't worry it won't be broken anytime soon...

[break]

I'm selling the best college pick ems algorithm.  DM me if interested in buying it!

It took 7 weeks but we'll have our first two-time weekly winner this week.  It all comes down to the final score of tonight's game.  The Old Fart has 31-17 while I have 34-16...  In the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean much though.  Best of luck Old Fart.  I'll try to get the matchups for this week up later in the day.

Old Fart becomes the first 2 time weekly winner!  The Pats not being able to score 34 against a terrible Bills team cost me this week and makes me hate them even more!  Old Fart went a perfect 10 for 10 in NFL picks this week.  (thanks to me)

Attached is your updated season leader board.  The total is all points accumulated while your score has your lowest week dropped. 

Week 7.png

Edit:  How would people feel about rewarding weekly winners with a point or two?  Still trying to get this ironed out so basketball season will be mo funnererer.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Eat my dust (at least for a week)!  :farting_smiley:

TIED, Old Fart.  There is no dust to eat because you're not in front of me!  (see on the little chart where it says Week 7, HoosierAloha 20, Old Fart 20, those numbers are the same)  It's not bad I picked 20 out of 25 right for two different people!  You're welcome

21 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

TIED, Old Fart.  There is no dust to eat because you're not in front of me!  (see on the little chart where it says Week 7, HoosierAloha 20, Old Fart 20, those numbers are the same)  It's not bad I picked 20 out of 25 right for two different people!  You're welcome

Can't you at least humor an old man?    My humble apologies.

39 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Can't you at least humor an old man?    My humble apologies.

Sure, sure, you're the best Old Fart.  You're awesome, good job on winning week 7.  You're the best thing since sliced bread (or were you around before sliced bread?)

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Check my score por favor. Should it be 93 instead of 91? Assuming this past week was my drop week. Asking for a friend. 

Honestly, I didn't calculate the new score.  Fire me!  I'll go through today and drop the new lowest score.  I figured at this point of the season people wouldn't be recording "new lowest scores" for the week but... I forgot you were playing!  (sick burn)

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

Honestly, I didn't calculate the new score.  Fire me!  I'll go through today and drop the new lowest score.  I figured at this point of the season people wouldn't be recording "new lowest scores" for the week but... I forgot you were playing!  (sick burn)

Oh snap!