Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana @ Minnesota Game Thread 10/26 8:00PM ET FS1

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Can we please get a real staff this year?

Maybe we'll get someone to coach special teams?  Knowing Glass he'll just give the janitor a 'coaching football for dummies' book and call it good though.

Just now, DChoosier said:

Time flies.........

We are only 10 months from the “I can see us winning 8 or maybe 9 games posts” which will be followed by calling prognosticators (who always turn out to be correct) crazy for predicting  we will stink again. 

I predict us to fail every year. For the most part it’s an easy win. 

7 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Time flies.........

We are only 10 months from the “I can see us winning 8 or maybe 9 games posts” which will be followed by calling prognosticators (who always turn out to be correct) crazy for predicting  we will stink again. 

I admit that I've been the eternal optimist since the early sixties. Might not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Just now, Joe DeLow said:

It’s funny how they act like injuries impact our defense. Like hello... they all suck.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To be fair, if the starters suck we really don't want to see the reserves.

We all know Indiana football is the definition of insanity....yet every spring we convince ourselves this season will be different haha. 

I REALLY like Allen as a man, but realistically with these results how many seasons does he get? At what point do we admit hes in over his head?

oh wait...that insanity thing.