Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana @ Minnesota Game Thread 10/26 8:00PM ET FS1

Wondering where the Ramsey peanut gallery is tonight?  He sucks, boys.  He has moments; but he is not a winning quarterback; and choosing him as the #1 was an idiotic decision by a conservative high school coach who is clearly overmatched. 

Purdue hires Mitch Daniels and Jeff Brohm.  Indiana hires Michael McRobbie and Tom Allen.   Good God.   What an embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Please tell me that the IU - Michigan game is on a BTN overflow station. Being on FS1, ABC or ESPN is really bad for recruiting. 

I just had flashbacks to the 58-0 game when I was at IU.

11 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Wondering where the Ramsey peanut gallery is tonight?  He sucks, boys.  He has moments; but he is not a winning quarterback; and choosing him as the #1 was an idiotic decision by a conservative high school coach who is clearly overmatched. 

Purdue hires Mitch Daniels and Jeff Brohm.  Indiana hires Michael McRobbie and Tom Allen.   Good God.   What an embarrassment.

Why does Cool Dad get a pass?