Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Indiana vs Penn St Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You say Ramsey isn't getting it done, yet the guy that replaced him is doing even worse. It doesn't matter how good of an arm you have if you can't hit your receivers. Lagow had a cannon but that didn't make him a good quarterback. Ramsey had us in field goal range until a holding call knocked us out. It'd be one thing if Penix came in and tore it up, but he didn't. 

This is laughable.   And this is why I've said you're biased and not objective.   Penix can hit tight windows and can get the ball to receivers even if there's a defender close.  Ramsey can't.  So he hits check down after check down; only hitting down field receivers who are either not covered or with back shoulder throws.  Penix looks rusty; and I'm sure he is.  You would be too if you hadn't played in 4-5 weeks.  But the difference in the two is very obvious.  Your comment "Ramsey had us in FG range" made me laugh out loud.  Your bar is very low.

Just now, Old Friend said:

This is laughable.   And this is why I've said you're biased and not objective.   Penix can hit tight windows and can get the ball to receivers even if there's a defender close.  Ramsey can't.  So he hits check down after check down; only hitting receivers who are either not covered or with back shoulder throws.  Penix looks rusty; and I'm sure he is.  You would be too if you hadn't played in 4-5 weeks.  But the difference in the two is very obvious.  Your comment "Ramsey had us in FG range" made me laugh out loud.  Your bar is very low.

If penix can then why isn’t he?