Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Indiana vs Penn St Game Thread

Oh wow I guess he’s John elway now

Nobody is saying he's John Elway. We're just saying he's better than Ramsey and that's all that matters. Our Rec have to come back to the ball or stop to catch it bc Ramsey has a weak arm and his release is so slow and gives DBs chance to read all his passes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Nobody is saying he's John Elway. We're just saying he's better than Ramsey and that's all that matters. Our Rec have to come back to the ball or stop to catch it bc Ramsey has a weak arm and his release is so slow and gives DBs chance to read all his passes.

How’s he better the numbers don’t back it up. 

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

Not sure what you've seen to make you think he's better. Penix is 9/19 and averaging 4.9 yards per attempt. The complaint about Ramsey has been that he's limited to short throws, yet Penix is averaging a yard and a half less per attempt.