Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierAloha

CFB - NFL Pick em RESULTS (Week 5)

rcs29 rolled through the college football picks this week while the rest of us struggled a bit.  I believe rcs29 almost has it wrapped up.  (having many of the same picks for NFL matchups as 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.)  Results after CFB Saturday

1257748997_Week5.png.b96355dc5df9565fe01d21e925f7f763.png
Ouch, not even good enough to make the list

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using BtownBanners mobile app

Ouch, not even good enough to make the list

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using BtownBanners mobile app

Not intentional! I didn't realize you were missing. Hopefully the program didn't drop you. I'll check on it tomorrow but rcs29 has this week wrapped up. 5 weeks with 5 different winners.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5th week and we have our 5th different weekly winner.  Congrats to rcs29 for winning week 5.  Hehas the week wrapped up with everyone picking the Packers over the 49ers on MNF.  We have a new leader for the overall score.  Congrats, HoosierAloha!  Better luck next time Natty, Johnson...

If the Packers win tonight everyone can add a point to their weekly and overall scores to get your updated number.

Week 5 (1).png

Edit:  I'll try to have week 6 matchups posted tomorrow.

Shenanigans...the guy putting it together is leading?!  Time for a recount.  Nips...no wait, he can't count.  Alaska!  Well hell, he can't count either.  Tiny?  Nope, Sox fans aren't known for their smarts.  Fine.  We'll let it stand for now!