Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleHoosier

Tailgate parking?

I recall this being talked about in another thread but I can't find it. If this should be merged, please do so....

We are heading to town this weekend and typically always target the grass lots for tailgating. Am I remembering correctly that the grass lots are somehow sold out this year? Is that just a portion, or actually the entirety of the grass lots? We are fine being toward the back as that's usually more family friendly. If so, any recommendations for the best place to tailgate (ideally a place suitable for 3 toddlers and 2 infants with parents who still want to party to whatever degree we can) other than that?  

2 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I recall this being talked about in another thread but I can't find it. If this should be merged, please do so....

We are heading to town this weekend and typically always target the grass lots for tailgating. Am I remembering correctly that the grass lots are somehow sold out this year? Is that just a portion, or actually the entirety of the grass lots? We are fine being toward the back as that's usually more family friendly. If so, any recommendations for the best place to tailgate (ideally a place suitable for 3 toddlers and 2 infants with parents who still want to party to whatever degree we can) other than that?  

They are not sold out at least yet for this week. But one whole grass lot is for corporate tailgating so you will not be allowed there. Plus with all of the construction that took place, they took away parking spots and those people were moved to the grass lots. So they presold more grass lot spots than ever before. Each home game so far this year they have sold out the grass lots by Friday. If you are able to park in a grass lot I always recommend the small lot behind the credit union parking lot. Almost always families and great atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

They are not sold out at least yet for this week. But one whole grass lot is for corporate tailgating so you will not be allowed there. Plus with all of the construction that took place, they took away parking spots and those people were moved to the grass lots. So they presold more grass lot spots than ever before. Each home game so far this year they have sold out the grass lots by Friday. If you are able to park in a grass lot I always recommend the small lot behind the credit union parking lot. Almost always families and great atmosphere. 

Ah, thanks Chris. Great info. So am I understanding correctly that the small grass lot behind the Credit Union does not require a pre-purchased spot? 

Just now, NashvilleHoosier said:

Ah, thanks Chris. Great info. So am I understanding correctly that the small grass lot behind the Credit Union does not require a pre-purchased spot? 

If they sell out it will require a prepurchased tag. They have a few lots that they hold back for game day passes but they are not close to the football stadium. I'm just saying that is a great lot if you can get into it. Weather is going to be cold so that might cut back on the grass lot purchases

22 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If they sell out it will require a prepurchased tag. They have a few lots that they hold back for game day passes but they are not close to the football stadium. I'm just saying that is a great lot if you can get into it. Weather is going to be cold so that might cut back on the grass lot purchases

Got it, thanks for the info. It's been over 90 degrees here in Nashville the last couple of days. I'll take the cold!