Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#USWNT - 2019 World Cup CHAMPS!

1-0 US.  Cannot find a way to watch online- Fox Sports app not loading, FIFA site tuning me to a different Fox station (won't start play), no Reddit streams

2 minutes ago, mamasa said:

1-0 US.  Cannot find a way to watch online- Fox Sports app not loading, FIFA site tuning me to a different Fox station (won't start play), no Reddit streams

Game's on main FOX, try fox.com

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Game's on main FOX, try fox.com

Lol, as soon as I went there, the stream came up on app, and online!  Part of my problem is that it wants to put me to WXIN (Indy Fox), but I subscribe to WDRB (Louisville), so I have issues w/ Fox streams a lot.  Thanks for the tip!

What a fun first half! This is now where team are completely even and you have to earn everything and its wonderful high quality up and down soccer. Much like IU only gets this heavyweight fight against a few college teams (Notre Dame in Elite 8 as an example), the US women only have a few teams in the world that provide that and the last (hopefully) 3 games will do that. Love watching this high quality soccer and not sure how Rapinoe got it through everyone's legs on the free kick for the goal but that very well and hopefully is the difference. 

Let's finish this off!

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Is Alex Morgan okay. I can’t watch. 

She stayed in the game but remember Lloyd is her backup who is just as good (albeit getting a little old). Like IU as well, most of US subs would start on any other team in the world.

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Is Alex Morgan okay. I can’t watch. 

She got up after a minute, seemed okay. It was right around the time a water break is usually given for extremely hot days.