Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#USWNT - 2019 World Cup CHAMPS!

So I guess some people are upset at the team celebrating yesterday. WTF

So Morgan wasn’t supposed to celebrate scoring her 4th goal. A feat I don’t think she’s done as a member of the National team and I know she hasn’t done in the WC. 

Pugh wasn’t supposed to celebrate her first ever WC goal   Which ties a team record  

Morgan wasn’t supposed to celebrate her 5th goal in a WC.  Something I think only one other person has done  Which set a new record  

And Lloyd wasn’t supposed to celebrate setting a new record  

WTH people let people celebrate  

So I guess some people are upset at the team celebrating yesterday. WTF
So Morgan wasn’t supposed to celebrate scoring her 4th goal. A feat I don’t think she’s done as a member of the National team and I know she hasn’t done in the WC. 
Pugh wasn’t supposed to celebrate her first ever WC goal   Which ties a team record  
Morgan wasn’t supposed to celebrate her 5th goal in a WC.  Something I think only one other person has done  Which set a new record  
And Lloyd wasn’t supposed to celebrate setting a new record  
WTH people let people celebrate  

Yeah. You are playing your sport at the highest level possible. As soon as you let up or change your mindset you can cost yourself chemistry, momentum, pace for future games.

I thought maybe Rapinoe’s was a little extra but seriously get over it. Sports at that level is entertainment and it was fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah. You are playing your sport at the highest level possible. As soon as you let up or change your mindset you can cost yourself chemistry, momentum, pace for future games.

I thought maybe Rapinoe’s was a little extra but seriously get over it. Sports at that level is entertainment and it was fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Where are all of these people complaining when there are touchdown/sack celebrations,  pounding the chest and screaming after slam dunks and tossing up the three ball signs etc...

16 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Where are all of these people complaining when there are touchdown/sack celebrations,  pounding the chest and screaming after slam dunks and tossing up the three ball signs etc...

When they're getting their a$$e$ handed to them?

W   D    L    GF     GA    +/-    FPP    PTS
SWE   2    0    0      7        1      6      -1.0      6
USA    1    0    0    13       0    13       0.0      3
CHI     0    0    1      0       2     -2      -2.0      0
THA    0    0    2      1     18   -17     -3.0      0