Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana @ Rutgers Game Thread 09/29 12:00PM BTN

10 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Your eyes clearly do not function properly.   He took two shots in the first half and threw both out of bounds, 6 feet over receivers' heads.   He didn't really try other than that; and no, hitting a stationary receiver sitting alone in a hole in a zone doesn't count.  My 14 year old can make that throw.  

Seriously....what are you watching??    You were one of the 3-4 guys I was talking about.   Do you have an objective cell in your brain?  

Old friend you never disappoint. Have a great Saturday night and go Hoosiers!

26 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Your eyes clearly do not function properly.   He took two shots in the first half and threw both out of bounds, 6 feet over receivers' heads.   He didn't really try other than that; and no, hitting a stationary receiver sitting alone in a hole in a zone doesn't count.  My 14 year old can make that throw.  

Seriously....what are you watching??    You were one of the 3-4 guys I was talking about.   Do you have an objective cell in your brain?  

Wow, that's aggressive 

The good news is that we are 4-1.   The bad news is that we nave really not looked very good in getting to 4-1.  It always seems to be the same thing year after year.  We just can't put a complete game together.  

I am not a coach,  I don't the reasons why, but it is maddening to me.  Is it depth?  Is it a matter of maturity (players and coaches)?  I keep telling myself that IU could have a good team this year, and then we go through a quarter or a half of just lousy football. 

15 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Its crazy with how good Ramsey was in the first half then DeBord decides he hated that but there is someone on here taking it all off of DeBord. 

Ramsey is limited, I won't say he isn't.  My point has always been that he's not within-5-yards-of-LOS limited, DeBord is the one dead set on that.

I don't really care what he did with Dobbs and Kamara, those players aren't walking through the door to play for IU.