Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

Indiana Football is a top 25 team in S&P+

4 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Didn't say he hasn't. Was saying that wanting to see him in those opportunities is not the same as wanting Ramsey benched.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

There are multiple people who want him benched so that we can open up the playbook. 

Why we would want to start gunslinging is beyond me though. After years of Wilson’s offense killing the defense for us to lose games in the 4th quarter you think people would understand a game manager is what we need. Not a gunslinger. 

Dont turn it over and sustain long drives. It’s only way our defense is going to survive. 

But the noteworthy teams here are, to me, Kansas and Indiana. Tom Allen’s Hoosiers are now 3-0 and have looked the part of at least a top-35 team or so. On Saturday, for instance, they manhandled a Ball State that had just given Notre Dame fits.

Here is what he had to say about IU in his S&P Rankings

But the noteworthy teams here are, to me, Kansas and Indiana. Tom Allen’s Hoosiers are now 3-0 and have looked the part of at least a top-35 team or so. On Saturday, for instance, they manhandled a Ball State that had just given Notre Dame fits.

Here is what he had to say about IU in his S&P Rankings

Definitely true. At the same time it would be nice to take care of home and start dropping the moral victories. If we carry momentum over we should be 4-0 then 5-0 before the gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Definitely true. At the same time it would be nice to take care of home and start dropping the moral victories. If we carry momentum over we should be 4-0 then 5-0 before the gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Been saying/hoping for this for awhile.  Are we not all sick of hanging in with the big boys only to be beaten in the fourth quarter? If you want fans to stay past half time you have to pull one of these out.  Let's get it done Saturday to start the trend.