Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

Brian Snow on Lander at the Nike Elite 100 event - 

Name: Khristian Lander

Position: Point Guard

247Sports Composite Ranking: No. 16

Recruiting: Indiana, Louisville, Illinois, Kansas, Purdue, Ohio State, Iowa

The Indiana native got off to a little bit of a slow start, but the final few days of camp he was tremendous. Lander has good size, excellent athleticism, and then he was really making shots. Also, Lander did a good job of not shot jacking, and getting his teammates involved. He is one of the fastest players in the country with the ball, and now that his shot is coming along, Lander looks nearly impossible to defend. Add in that he continues to grow, and there is a lot to like about his long term future.

Why do you say that?

Been said that he’s a been a huge Michigan fan his entire life and it has always been a school he’s wanted to play for.

If Juwan can use any of his NBA experience and connections half as well as Penny has I would say it would be pretty

Hard to pull him away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Been said that he’s a been a huge Michigan fan his entire life and it has always been a school he’s wanted to play for.

If Juwan can use any of his NBA experience and connections half as well as Penny has I would say it would be pretty
Hard to pull him away from them.

It’s also been said that is way overblown

19 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Huge year for Archie, if we have another non tournament year and he misses on his big targets in 2021 (lander, Kaufman) hard to see him surviving after that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

100% agree. I said this at the start of the offseason. I can't see Lander and Kaufman and others coming to IU after four straight years of missing the tournament. If they miss the tournament this year, it just tells you the roster isn't working. 

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yep critical to get some solid guys signed before season starts and then the season has to go better than expected. 

I think so too. IF Archie misses the tournament again the only way I see him keeping his job is if  Lander or Kaufman committed. BIG BIG year.