Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

Evansville Reitz defeated Vincennes Lincoln.   2021 five-star Khristian Lander did it all last night, final stat line: 17 pts - 8 ast - 4 reb and he added three steals.

He’s #1 on my want list for the class of 2021. Super talented.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If Khristian Lander keeps developing he will be a kid I want at IU. Saw him play a couple games and he’s very quick, has good handles and a nice jumper. Tried to do too much sometimes and was skinny, but he’s young and will develop.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

31 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I'm planning on going to the Reitz/Mater Dei game tonight to see Lander play. Pretty pumped about it. 

I'm going to have to watch him a few times this year. Could be the first Mr. Basketball from Evansville. Surprised Walter McCarty never won the award. 

35 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I'm planning on going to the Reitz/Mater Dei game tonight to see Lander play. Pretty pumped about it. 

We'll look forward to your detailed post-game analysis.  Our expectations are high.  Pressure's on.  Don't let us down.   

17 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm going to have to watch him a few times this year. Could be the first Mr. Basketball from Evansville. Surprised Walter McCarty never won the award. 

Can u be a McDonald’s all-American if you are s prop 48

51 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

We'll look forward to your detailed post-game analysis.  Our expectations are high.  Pressure's on.  Don't let us down.   

OR ELSE.

Godfather Favor GIF - Godfather Favor Oneday GIFs