Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

39 minutes ago, BtownBanner6 said:

He said in an interview a “ little something happened” that made him commit that night

Carter Whitt made his visit to IU. It went well and told the staff he was strongly considering committing to IU. They tell Lander and he pulls the trigger so he doesn't miss out or Louisville leveraged him with Zion Harmon and he didn't like that. That's my best guess and it might be somewhere in the middle. 

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Carter Whitt made his visit to IU. It went well and told the staff he was strongly considering committing to IU. They tell Lander and he pulls the trigger so he doesn't miss out or Louisville leveraged him with Zion Harmon and he didn't like that. That's my best guess and it might be somewhere in the middle. 

Seen that thrown around, not saying you’re definitely wrong but Rabby says Whitt isn’t close to making a decision 

1 minute ago, BtownBanner6 said:

Seen that thrown around, not saying you’re definitely wrong but Rabby says Whitt isn’t close to making a decision 

That's why I threw in the part about Zion Harmon and Louisville too. 

Mike Schumann - 

2020 IU signee Trey Galloway told me what stands out the most about his former (AAU) and future teammate Khristian Lander on the court: "His speed, ability to make plays, get past people and finish at the rim is really impressive." More from Galloway coming soon.

37 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

A Lander/Mohammad backcourt would have national title hope. Without a doubt. Still rooting hard for Mohammad. He’s a beast.

I’d trademark the the duo “Lightning and Thunder”.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Going to watch Lander/Evansville Reitz take on Evansville Bosse tomorrow for the city. Sounds like it is sold out. I wonder if IU will have anyone there since they don't play until Sunday. Should be a terrific game. 

Yeah I think Archie will be there

2 hours ago, BtownBanner6 said:

He said in an interview a “ little something happened” that made him commit that night

Yes, I noticed that too! Wonder what happened? Never mind that’s what I get for stepping away from the forum for a couple hours haha!