Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

10 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Bob came back, the boys rip off 2 solid wins on road and #9 team at home, nearly locking the tourney, TJD got national freshman of the week and now Kristian!?!? What a time for Hoosier Nation!!

Let’s keep it going tomorrow at least. All the way to next week wouldn’t be the worst either 

I really hope he decides to stay in high school.  There's no reason to hurry up and grow up.  No need to play in college while his body is still developing as a 17 year old kid.  I get that many people want him "up" now, but the reality is the balance is better if he waits until 2021.   For his own sake, I hope he stays in his own class.

Great news w/ Lander. This program and Archie desperately need a great guard. The kid has a crazy quick release...Would be extra nice if he reclassified for 2020. Lander & TJD combo could be real nice. 

As for Brooks- he chose UK. I’m good with that. 

42 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I really hope he decides to stay in high school.  There's no reason to hurry up and grow up.  No need to play in college while his body is still developing as a 17 year old kid.  I get that many people want him "up" now, but the reality is the balance is better if he waits until 2021.   For his own sake, I hope he stays in his own class.

It’s not better if he wants to be as college ready as possible for 21-22 where if a Trayce stays we may very well have enough talent for a FF run. 

49 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

It’s not better if he wants to be as college ready as possible for 21-22 where if a Trayce stays we may very well have enough talent for a FF run. 

I agree with your last, but I don't think that's untrue if he comes to IU that year.  Nor do I think it makes the difference between a FF team and NOT a FF team if he comes next year.  18 year old kids are not generally ready for the Big Ten.  You've seen some of the guards in this conference.. kid only weighs 160 pounds.  I dunno'.  I'm just not big on "hurry up and grow up."  Especially in a program that's trying to field mature, experienced teams.  

12 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I agree with your last, but I don't think that's untrue if he comes to IU that year.  Nor do I think it makes the difference between a FF team and NOT a FF team if he comes next year.  18 year old kids are not generally ready for the Big Ten.  You've seen some of the guards in this conference.. kid only weighs 160 pounds.  I dunno'.  I'm just not big on "hurry up and grow up."  Especially in a program that's trying to field mature, experienced teams.  

Next year to grow then the year after to blossom maybe.