Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

23 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Idk it all depends why he’s struggling with mental health issues.  Who know maybe here he wouldn’t have for whatever reason

While it's possible, Carton stated that he's had thee struggles for years. Seems like he tried to let a change of scenery from his home town act as a possible correcter of his issues, and that was not effective.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

While it's possible, Carton stated that he's had thee struggles for years. Seems like he tried to let a change of scenery from his home town act as a possible correcter of his issues, and that was not effective.

Agreed. Sounds like if that new transfer rule gets approved he might want to transfer back home near his support system. Wonder if that’s why Iowa stayed in the running as long as they did. 

5 hours ago, Ajwhitis said:

FWIW, seems like Louisville is out on Zion Harmon. At least that is what I was told this morning. Coming down to Western Kentucky and Seton Hall.

The Lander recruitment will be a rock fight between IU and Louisville. 

As of this morning, I have heard that UofL is very much in the running for Harmon. He is also considering a reclass.

8 hours ago, Ajwhitis said:

FWIW, seems like Louisville is out on Zion Harmon. At least that is what I was told this morning. Coming down to Western Kentucky and Seton Hall.

The Lander recruitment will be a rock fight between IU and Louisville. 

Western Kentucky for a 5 star.

The NCAA should just set up a satellite office wherever the heck WKU is.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana just landed a commitment from five-star guard Khristian Lander.
Evan Daniels

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What?