Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khristianlander/status/1262848915377963011

This may have been posted elsewhere. If so sorry. One thing that surprised me is there are decent amounts of him working in tight spaces. Both with his handle and shot. I am not sold he is going to be this top option from day one. But I am hopeful he can have a DJ Carton type freshman season. He does that we are in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/khristianlander/status/1262848915377963011

This may have been posted elsewhere. If so sorry. One thing that surprised me is there are decent amounts of him working in tight spaces. Both with his handle and shot. I am not sold he is going to be this top option from day one. But I am hopeful he can have a DJ Carton type freshman season. He does that we are in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. Just being able to have a ball handler on the court at all times is going to be invaluable. 

Still think the real value here is the 21-22 season. If Trayce comes back we could be looking at a NC contending team. 

18 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’ve always seen it be both conditions have to be met.  

This is correct. The "one year removed" provision is in addition to the minimum age requirement. He will have met that requirement but will not be eligible for the draft until 2022.

4 hours ago, Bigred3588 said:

This is correct. The "one year removed" provision is in addition to the minimum age requirement. He will have met that requirement but will not be eligible for the draft until 2022.

Vonleh was 18 when he was drafted. Has something changed since then?