Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS @ North Carolina

Cord cutting is going to make watching IU soccer (and other Olympic sports with online only telecasts) so much more fun this year with every game on the big screen TV in my world. Since I have Youtube TV to watch all the TV Channels now I plug my laptop into my TV with an HDMI cord to watch most things and I can do the same for anything that is an online only broadcast.

We flat out just stole that game. Obviously could not see anything but from stats and twitter it was clear we were dominated thoroughly and than scored on a late goal on just our third shot of the game. I would feel bad for UNC but with how many times over the years we have dominated a team only to be scored on late or end in a tie its great to be on the other end of this occurence for once.

This will go a long way towards getting a great seeed in the NCAA tourney assuming we take care of business from here on out. I thought 1-1 this weekend would be a great result and we manged to pull that out. Now just one more really tough road game remaining all year at Notre Dame in a few weeks.