Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

raorIU

Where to buy single game tickets?

My typical connection for tickets is no longer an option. But, I'm spoiled having sat in row 15 area for the past years. StubHub and so forth seem to be very pricey below row 30. Any suggestions where I could look for more/better options this season than StubHub, Ticketmaster, and so on? Is Reddit a viable option? Thanks!

Hey all;

This Florida-resident Hoosier alum has airplane tix bought for a trip to Bloomington for the February 7th home game versus Iowa.

To be followed by a Friday campus & Jacobs music school tour with my high school junior, Saturday night opera at the Main Auditorium, wings at Buffalouie's, pizza at Mother Bears, etc. 

• My quandry? Stubhub currently has little or no options for game tix for three (my 7th grader bball player/Hoosier hoops freak son is also gonna be with us). Don't mind paying fair price (and certainly above face value), but trying not to make the special occasion trip equate to a row 8 balcony seats.
  • It's a Thursday night game - might help my odds a bit?
  • I would gladly buy a set of four seats to get three decent ones.

If anyone has an idea for this hopeful mod and infrequent Btown visitor, please PM me, Thanks!

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey all;

This Florida-resident Hoosier alum has airplane tix bought for a trip to Bloomington for the February 7th home game versus Iowa.

To be followed by a Friday campus & Jacobs music school tour with my high school junior, Saturday night opera at the Main Auditorium, wings at Buffalouie's, pizza at Mother Bears, etc. 

• My quandry? Stubhub currently has little or no options for game tix for three (my 7th grader bball player/Hoosier hoops freak son is also gonna be with us). Don't mind paying fair price (and certainly above face value), but trying not to make the special occasion trip equate to a row 8 balcony seats.

If anyone has an idea for this hopeful mod and infrequent Btown visitor, please PM me, Thanks!

Wow! I just checked seatgeek, vivid, tickeycity, cheapseats, etc. and none of them have 3!  

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey all;

I just pm'd you

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, MikeRoberts said:

Interested myself where to get tix for the Louisville game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You can buy on secondary market through Stub Hub ETC.

All games with students in session (and this is one of them) are sold out via season tickets and will have no single game tickets released for those games. Individual tickets will go on sale sometime soon for games when students are on breaks.

Indiana just released their mini-series package:

https://iuhoosiers.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBMINI&linkID=indiana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
PRICE: $276 - Main Level; $174 - Balcony; $120 - IU Student
PRIORITY DEADLINE: October 19, 2018
This package includes the following games:
Nov. 20 - UT-Arlington
Nov. 23 - UC Davis
Dec. 19 - Central Arkansas
Dec. 22 - Jacksonville
Jan. 3 - Illinois
Mar. 10 - Rutgers
*There will be a limit of eight (8) main level seats per account. All seats will be assigned using the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy.
*A maximum of four (4) seats will be assigned together on the first allocation pass of main level seats.
*Per Big Ten policy, everyone entering into Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall must have a ticket, regardless of age.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

They also have a pick 3 mini-series package:

https://iuhoosiers.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBMINI&linkID=indiana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

PRICE: $138 - Main Level; $87 - Balcony; $60 - IU Student

PRIORITY DEADLINE: October 19, 2018

Create your own package!

Pick two (2) of the following:

Nov. 20 - UT-Arlington

Nov. 23 - UC Davis

Dec. 19 - Central Arkansas

Dec. 22 - Jacksonville

Pick one (1) of the following:

Jan. 3 - Illinois

Mar. 10 - Rutgers

*There will be a limit of eight (8) main level seats per account. All seats will be assigned using the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy.

*A maximum of four (4) seats will be assigned together on the first allocation pass of main level seats.

*Per Big Ten policy, everyone entering into Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall must have a ticket, regardless of age.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners