Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

S&C Coach has been let go officially at Maryland. This news conference Was eh. They blamed the training staff. I get that they messed up, but what if the training staff was intimidated and scared to actually do their job. Glad psycho weight throwing Coach is gone, but Durkin has to have seen something and I think writing on the wall if your first hire and supposedly greatest mentor is fired and let go. 

39 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

S&C Coach has been let go officially at Maryland. This news conference Was eh. They blamed the training staff. I get that they messed up, but what if the training staff was intimidated and scared to actually do their job. Glad psycho weight throwing Coach is gone, but Durkin has to have seen something and I think writing on the wall if your first hire and supposedly greatest mentor is fired and let go. 

There is no way that a S & C coach does that stuff without the head coaches approval 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

There is no way that a S & C coach does that stuff without the head coaches approval 

Oh I agree. It just baffles me on how the news conference went down and basically putting all or if not all most the blame on trainers......I mean not to open up old sores but look what Wilson created here in regards to training staff. Basically they couldn’t do their jobs.....if I had to take a stab at it....I’d say Maryland had/has a similar fiasco going on right now or had that going on.....if people are bullied and afraid to do their job or if a coach or S&C has belittled trainers before I guarantee you they were afraid to help the ailing student who later passed away. That’s what bothered me the most about the press conference. Basically training staff screeed up didn’t do their job/go through protocol, but don’t worry S&C Coach is gone but Durkin is still on leave and we are doing our best to see what caused this mess.....