Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Does anyone know whether the plan is to redshirt him this year unless Ramsey gets injured? If it is, it would seem to make more sense to save the games for later in the season in case Ramsey goes down. 

Allen mentioned that as an idea, perhaps you could call that a plan, but the fact that Allen said he wanted him to get some action in 4 games also suggest the coaches have a plan to see what happens as he plays.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Congrats to Penix on his 1st TD pass. Going by the awful camera work, he'll confuse it for his 1st TD pass in high school.

Can't watch the game, so watching the always accurate ESPN gamecast. They show the TD pass as thrown by Jonathon Crawford. Confused the living hell out of me.

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

When the opposing receiver is wide open in the end zone and our DB tackles him 3 seconds before the ball arrives -- I'm thankful pass interference is only a 15-yard penalty in college. 

There's some years we would've given up 100 pts per game

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You don’t pull a guy when he was doing an ok job less than 2 weeks after giving him the job 

We agree on something for a change! And now they have Ramsey back in. Makes no sense to me. This staff is in over their heads.