Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hard to know what to take out of that half performance-wise due to FIU being an inferior opponent. I like that Allen went for it on 4th and goal. Wil he have the same mentality when we're playing a superior opponent? I sure hope so.

Ramsey seems to have improved. Didn't see much of the running backs. That last possession.. Yikes. No idea what the staff was trying to do. Taking a shot down field would've made more sense with 10 seconds left than 6 seconds. It probably won't make a difference tonight but that's the kind of blunder that could really cost the team if it happens later on in the season. 

4 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

This looks like a 3 win team. Will we be able to beat Purdue and Maryland? After looking at what Maryland did today, it is doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If a bad season gets rid of Fred Glass then I suppose that is the silver lining. Allen still doesn’t understand how to be a head coach.

We're not going to redshirt our QB2 and I wouldn't be surprised if Penix is our starter by midseason. His throws are much crisper and has a super quick release. Threw the ball 40 yards with the flick of the wrist. I think he's gonna be the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

If we don't have our quarterback situation figured out after four games this season is lost.

Does anyone know whether the plan is to redshirt him this year unless Ramsey gets injured? If it is, it would seem to make more sense to save the games for later in the season in case Ramsey goes down.