Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

On 8/28/2018 at 12:27 PM, Alford Bailey said:

This.  Talented kids arent gonna wait 3 years to play

Unless of course you are a national championship contender. The top teams all seem to have backups that are better than our starters. Kids come to Indiana to play immediately and not because they are might be part of a national power playing in front of 80 to 100,000 fans.

My parents have a pretty basic Directtv package and CBSSports is included (I just had to go to their house and find it for them, lol).  I think it was Ch. 221 in southern Indiana area.

Stadium has the atmosphere of a December 10th bowl game; 20 % one team, 20% the other, seats behind both end zones empty.

Yes, this is coming from an IU fan that witnessed 35,000 attend the tailgate and 5,000 enter the stadium.

3 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Atta boy Ramsey. Show em why we can’t make a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He can't throw it downfield with any consistency, and he's easy to game plan for.    I would love to see that change, but I just don't see it.   He is what he is until he isn't.  A conservative, "play not to lose" pick to start.   He looks exactly the same as he did a year ago.   That "highest completion percentage" stat is the most misleading stat in history.  It's not hard to complete short passes.

1 minute ago, Old Friend said:

He can't throw it downfield with any consistency, and he's easy to game plan for.    I would love to see that change, but I just don't see it.   He is what he is until he isn't.  A conservative, "play not to lose" pick to start.   He looks exactly the same as he did a year ago.   That "highest completion percentage" stat is the most misleading stat in history.  It's not hard to complete short passes.

Have you crossed over to the dark side and joined us in the "this staff plays not to lose" camp?