Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Urban Meyer

Not everyone on the O$U board of trustees turned a blind eye.

Brett McMurphy‏Verified account @Brett_McMurphy 

Jeffrey Wadsworth tells NY Times he resigned as Ohio State trustee an hour after Urban Meyer’s 3-game suspension revealed. "I didn’t feel I’d seen high-integrity behavior. You read the report; there’s things about emails, memory loss & that raised an issue of standards, values”

22 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Not everyone on the O$U board of trustees turned a blind eye.

Brett McMurphy‏Verified account @Brett_McMurphy 

Jeffrey Wadsworth tells NY Times he resigned as Ohio State trustee an hour after Urban Meyer’s 3-game suspension revealed. "I didn’t feel I’d seen high-integrity behavior. You read the report; there’s things about emails, memory loss & that raised an issue of standards, values”

If that man owns a business I would love to be a patron

1 hour ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Is ND unhappy with Kelly? I would think he can name his tenure after a national championship game and a few CFP appearances. I don’t keep up with the internal workings of ND football though.

IMO if that job became available Meyer would take it in a heartbeat.  I'm not sure that Kelly's fan support really runs that deep but it's all just my perception.

IMO if that job became available Meyer would take it in a heartbeat.  I'm not sure that Kelly's fan support really runs that deep but it's all just my perception.

I live here, he is pretty much universally hated. He’s a pompous asshat. They’ll put up with it if he wins big but he’s got about 6 yrs left tops. They won’t let him break Rockne’s wins record

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app