Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

No mention of IU...guess we are either on the outside or have turned our attention elsewhere. 

Several kids we threw offers out to early seem to have slipped into the background of our recruiting efforts.  Get a clearer picture at the month end AAU events and learn who's watching who.

9 hours ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

No mention of IU...guess we are either on the outside or have turned our attention elsewhere. 

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Louisville was thought to be a leader, but isn't listed there. He isn't going to Iowa or DePaul, that's for sure. IU is still busy wrapping the 2019 class with Quinones and Harris official visits occurring in the week listed in that tweet.

Looks like I might get to watch him play Jan 11th. His team is playing in the Highland(Il) shootout that day. Highland is about an hour west of my hometown. This is always a great shootout to watch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here is the list of teams. Lots of talent playing on that day

Sussex Hamilton (WI)

Patrick Baldwin Jr. Number 1 Ranked JR

CBC (MO)

Caleb Love 31st SR

Nicolet (WI)

Jalen Johnson 3rd ranked SR in Nation

Jamari Sibley 78th SR

Vashon (MO)

Cam'Ron Fletcher 36th ranked SR

Nicholas Kern 101st JR

Chaminade (MO)

Luke Kasubke 155th SR

Milwaukee Washington (WI)

Michael Foster 4th in Nation JR

Tre White 5 Star Soph

Mehlville (MO)

Davion Bradford 172nd SR

Trinity (MO)

Ryan Kalkbrenner 139th JR

Collinsville (IL)

DeSmet (MO)

Tolton (MO)

Mater Dei (IL)

Highland (IL)

Triad (IL)

16 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Here is the list of teams. Lots of talent playing on that day

Sussex Hamilton (WI)

Patrick Baldwin Jr. Number 1 Ranked JR

CBC (MO)

Caleb Love 31st SR

Nicolet (WI)

Jalen Johnson 3rd ranked SR in Nation

Jamari Sibley 78th SR

Vashon (MO)

Cam'Ron Fletcher 36th ranked SR

Nicholas Kern 101st JR

Chaminade (MO)

Luke Kasubke 155th SR

Milwaukee Washington (WI)

Michael Foster 4th in Nation JR

Tre White 5 Star Soph

Mehlville (MO)

Davion Bradford 172nd SR

Trinity (MO)

Ryan Kalkbrenner 139th JR

Collinsville (IL)

DeSmet (MO)

Tolton (MO)

Mater Dei (IL)

Highland (IL)

Triad (IL)

If you get to go, make sure to check out Kalkbrenner. Watched him once last year after a Bossi tweet mentioned him. 6’11” and a good athlete.  Aggressive shot blocker. Can really run. Shoots it to about 18’. Definitely an underrated kid and was really fun to watch. I’m a fan.

If you get to go, make sure to check out Kalkbrenner. Watched him once last year after a Bossi tweet mentioned him. 6’11” and a good athlete.  Aggressive shot blocker. Can really run. Shoots it to about 18’. Definitely an underrated kid and was really fun to watch. I’m a fan.
I certainly will.

Eric Bossi on Love at the USA Basketball camp - 

Then there's Love. The St. Louis product played as well, if not better, of any guard I saw on Saturday. He was setting the table for open looks, knocking down jumpers and also showed an extra gear of burst I haven't seen from him. Easily the best I've seen him all summer as he prepares to make a list cut with programs like Arizona, Indiana, Louisville, North Carolina, Missouri and others in hot pursuit.

6 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Corey Evans tweeted earlier that we had made Love's final 6; however, the tweet was subsequently deleted.   Other tweeters suggested that Evans simply had jumped the gun on Love's announcement scheduled for later today.  So maybe we did and maybe we didn't.  Stay tuned.

What other teams did he list 

Corey Evans tweeted earlier that we had made Love's final 6; however, the tweet was subsequently deleted.   Other tweeters suggested that Evans simply had jumped the gun on Love's announcement scheduled for later today.  So maybe we did and maybe we didn't.  Stay tuned.

This is funny to me. I hate the spectacle that recruiting has become but I’m a perfect example for why it is the way it is.

Lol. Now that is funny.

Anyway, I don’t pay much attention to these final 6, 8, 10 lists anymore.

Often times I’m convinced Indiana is included in these because it carries clout.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app