Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

(2019) OT Michael Cartwright

On 11/6/2018 at 11:42 AM, LamarCheeks said:

I've always said, until these fellas put pen to paper, there's no reason to get too excited. 

I mean we can get excited in the s moment but this isn’t a bad thing. He was going to be a project and apparently this isn’t really a decomitt. It’s more of a hey son we are moving on and thank you for sticking with us, but we feel there are better prospects so you should probably open back up and find another place to play. Supposedly his film from this year was eh not that great. I reached out to some recruiting people that I’ve met in the past and have created relationships with and basically there’s a reason the coaches have extended several offers over the past few weeks to juco players and other 2019 OL players. Coaches didn’t liked what they saw this season from him. A regression let’s say and the coaches are back on it with Kaleb Boateng (nasty OLineman imo) and several Jucos to go along with several kids from Georgia we just offered. Expect them to add 3-5 more lineman.