Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I think we can safely say we've moved on from recruiting Burnett which isn't a terribly big surprise.

Zagoria - Schools expected to watch 2020 G @NimariBurnett at PJ:  Memphis, Illinois, Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, Stanford, Marquette, Oregon, Michigan and Wake Forest

FWIW  - Burnett's Final 5:  Louisville, Oregon, Alabama, Michigan, and Texas Tech.

Can’t quite figure out the rhyme or reason of this list. Certainly not geographic. Not blue blood only. I guess you could say it’s winning programs but then Alabama and Oregon don’t always fit.

$$$$ yes, but Texas Tech doesn’t strike me as in the game per se. yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Can’t quite figure out the rhyme or reason of this list. Certainly not geographic. Not blue blood only. I guess you could say it’s winning programs but then Alabama and Oregon don’t always fit.

I wouldn’t rule out any school in Texas from throwing money at sports in any form.

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Maybe it's the schools and staffs that he liked the most.

To me it’s Michigan all the way for this kid. He grew up going to Juwan Howard’s basketball camps. His parents are friends with both Juwan and Juwan’s wife. Burnett’s dad in an interview stated that Juwan is family and has been for years. To me it will be difficult for any other team to top that long standing relationship.