Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Upcoming season

From Ken Bikoff:
Reminder that Morgan Ellison ran for 704 yards for #IUFB last year and that nearly half of those yards (335) came in two games, including 186 vs. Georgia Southern, who went 2-10 last season. In other words, jury was still out on him. #IUFB

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This will sound like a hot take, but I think a bowl game is a must for this season. Love Wilson or hate him, he had the team moving in the right direction. We had momentum. Back to back bowl games at IU is no small feat. If CTA fails to make a bowl this season he risks losing the momentum, and for a program like IU it can be very hard to get it back. 

17 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Wonder how long we will be without Ellison. I know we have a number of options at RB but I really think he is by far the best back on thr roster. Really need there to be a solid running game this year with the question at quarterback. 

He better be gone for good

18 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Wonder how long we will be without Ellison. I know we have a number of options at RB but I really think he is by far the best back on thr roster. Really need there to be a solid running game this year with the question at quarterback. 

According to some people he may be done for good. Not sure what happened but there were pm's being sent around to explain it.

Originally posted in the wrong thread.  Sorry 'bout that.

FWIW

Terry Hutchens‏ @IndySportsHutch 5

Tom Allen said there was no timeline for Morgan Ellison’s return from suspension. Said it was out of his hands.

Zach Osterman‏Verified account @ZachOsterman

Tom Allen says "that's totally out of my hands, so I have no comment on that," when asked what has to happen for Morgan Ellison to be reinstated.

•