Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

akinnaird24

Hoosier Hysteria - Sept 29th, 2018. Time: 4:00 - 6:00 pm

I'm overseas working as mentioned before and will miss half the season. Including Hoosier Hysteria. You guys are my eyes and ears, I appreciate all of your opinions and discussions. Alittle debate is good for the soul, It keeps us honest. So while I get behind on having an educated enough opinion to participate more, thank you all for doing just that.

Would like to know if there will be anywhere I can stream all the games and HH that I'm going to miss? I'm so d#%$ ready for this season to get started.

I'm probably in the minority here- but Sept is too early, IMO. Pretty soon it's gonna be after fireworks on July 4th. 

One of the few things I agree with Dickie V about, College BB starts too early and gets over-shadowed by Football (in most of the country, of course doesn't apply in Indiana.)

7 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

I'm probably in the minority here- but Sept is too early, IMO. Pretty soon it's gonna be after fireworks on July 4th. 

One of the few things I agree with Dickie V about, College BB starts too early and gets over-shadowed by Football (in most of the country, of course doesn't apply in Indiana.)

I actually agree with you but since we're probably using it as more of a recruiting tactic now more than ever we feel the need to push up the date to get recruits earlier in the year

54 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

YES!!!!